Farabi Center of Excellence accepts applied researches (RFPs) by the Ministry of Health and affiliated entities.
The following projects have been recently carried out by Farabi:
· Systematic review of prevalence and major causes of low vision and blindness in Iran
· National and Sub-national Burden of Visual Impairment
· Distribution of Ophthalmologists and Optometrists at national and provincial levels in Iran
· Analysis of innovation systems and strategies to strengthen for Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMSIS)
· Kurdistan Population Lab (Rapid Assessment for Avoidable Blindness)
· Cost-Utility Analysis of Keratorefractive surgery from patients perspective